Bozzuto Construction At a Glance
- Established 1988
- Our work is valued in excess of $4 billion, either completed or under construction
- Our average annual revenue is $400 million
- We have built more than 35,000 dwelling units to date
- On average, 82% of our annual work volume is generated from external strategic partners
Areas of Expertise
- Urban Infill Mixed-Use
- Assisted and Senior Living
- Affordable Housing and Mixed-Income
- Capital Improvements
- Multifamily Development
- Transitional Housing
- Condominiums and Townhomes
Why Bozzuto Construction?
Accuracy. Our average variance from preliminary budget forecast to final bid is less than 1% (industry average is 3%).
Accountability. Our commitment to your satisfaction doesn’t end with the final cleanup. In or out of the warranty period, we stand behind the long-term quality of our work.
Consistency. Our business is built on the strength of long-term relationships—working with many repeat clients and by establishing strong connections to local subcontractors, utility companies, and municipalities.