Bozzuto Construction At a Glance
- Established 1988
- Our work is valued in excess of $4 billion, either completed or under construction
- Our average annual revenue is $400 million
- We have built more than 35,000 dwelling units to date
- On average, 82% of our annual work volume is generated from external strategic partners
Areas of Expertise
- Urban Infill Mixed-Use
- Assisted and Senior Living
- Affordable Housing and Mixed-Income
- Capital Improvements
- Multifamily Development
- Transitional Housing
- Condominiums and Townhomes
Why Bozzuto Construction?
Accuracy. Our average variance from preliminary budget forecast to final bid is less than 1% (industry average is 3%).
Accountability. Our commitment to your satisfaction doesn’t end with the final cleanup. In or out of the warranty period, we stand behind the long-term quality of our work.
Consistency. Our business is built on the strength of long-term relationships—working with many repeat clients and by establishing strong connections to local subcontractors, utility companies, and municipalities.
Click the thumbnail below to download our brochure, or click here to see our digital version.